Walden School Child Find

Every child is entitled to a public education regardless of disability. Children with disabilities may go without services because families are not fully aware of their entitlement. If you know of a child, birth to age 22, who is not receiving any education services or feel that your child is in need of additional services, speak to your child’s classroom teacher or contact our special education specialists, Amy Roan or Lynda Golding, at 801-374-1545.